Introduction: Blue Moon | Makeup Tutorial
I've been really into bold blue lipstick lately, but I know it can be intimidating so I created this tutorial to give you some inspiration. I paired the blue lipstick with a soft glam cut crease, and I think the space buns look super cute with this look. I hope you enjoy this tutorial!
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for free! (This just means it notifies you right when I upload a new video)
Step 1: Crease Shadows
I'm using the Morphe 35O Palette
- With a fluffy brush apply light orange above the crease.
- With a smaller blending brush apply light brown right under; closer to the crease.
Step 2: Cut the Crease
- With a darker brown and detail brush, place the shadow directly where you want the crease to be defined.
- Apply concealer to cut the crease and clean everything up.
Step 3: Lid Shadow
- Apply a shimmery peachy champagne shadow to the lid.
Step 4: Eyes Continued..
- Highlight the brow bone.
- Apply mascara & falsies.
- Apply all crease colors to the lower lash line.
- Apply a shimmery champagne shadow to the inner corner.
Step 5: Lips
- Line lips. I used a blue eyeliner.
- Apply Blue Lipstick. I used the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Moscow"
Step 6: Face
- Apply foundation & concealer if you haven't already.
- Highlight, Contour, & add Blush.
Step 7: Finished Look
All done! I hope you enjoy this tutorial and please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Enjoy the rest of your week!