Introduction: Cheesy Potato Shotz
Cheesy potato shotz are a flavorsome union of potatoes,cheese and herb seasoning,coated in crunchy golden breadcrumbs..!
They look delicious and make mouthwatering snack for a party.. :)
also they are very easy to make..
serve them with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Potatoes - 4 (large)(boiled and mashed)
- cheddar cheese - 50 gram (cubed)
- all purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- milk - 1 cup
- bread crumbs - 1 cup
- mixed herbs - 2 tsp
- red chili flakes - 2 tsp
- salt to taste
- oil for deep frying
Step 2: Prepare the Mixture
- Boil,cool,peel and mash the potatoes.Make sure that you don't put boiled potatoes in cold water for cooling,excess moisture will not dry off easily and handling mashed potato will become slightly difficult.
- Mix together chili flakes mixed herbs and salt.
Step 3: Make Croquettes
- Take a little amount of mixture.
- Press it firmly on your palm,and put 3-4 cubes of cheese on it.
- make cylindrical shaped croquettes.
Step 4: Coating
- Roll the croquettes in all purpose flour.
- Dip it in milk.
- Roll in the bread crumbs.
- again dip it in milk.
- finally roll in the bread crumbs.
- keep the cheesy potato croquettes in the refrigerator for an hour or more.
Step 5: Frying
- heat sufficient oil in a wide skillet.
- deep fry the cheesy potato shotz till golden brown and drain onto an absorbent kitchen towel.
- fry them in small batches.
- serve hot with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise.
1 Person Made This Project!
- alireza90 made it!