This is not a step by step tutorial the recipe and the story behind the muffins are on my blog @ savynaturalista.com. I hope you enjoy these yummy muffins they require no muffin mix or cupcake mix, funfetti muffins make a great breakfast or snack; will make your family, friends and coworkers go WOW!
FunFetti Muffin Recipe:
Adapted from: Muffin Recipe
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup and 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 cup funfetti sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat margarine thoroughly until it is melt, set aside and let cool.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl .
- In a separate bowl combine room temperature butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together; fold the sprinkles into the batter.
- Place paper liners into muffin tin, use 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup ice cream scoop and scoop into muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the tooth pick inserted in the muffin comes out clean.