This is a simple recipe you can make at home to get rid of lice. All you need are camphor and coconut oil.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Camphor : About 100 milligram. (We get camphor in tablet form each weighing about 50 milligram. So, I have taken two tablets)
- Coconut Oil : Three tablespoon (You can substitute any hair oil available)
Step 2: Method
- Take the camphor tablets in a small bowl
- Add three tablespoons of coconut oil
- Lightly heat the coconut oil over medium heat
- Remove from stove and stir well till camphor dissolves in oil
Step 3: Application
- Before going to bed, apply this mixture on your head covering the scalp and hair thoroughly and leave it overnight
- Comb your hair in the morning over a towel and you can find lice falling on towel.
- Wash your hair with shampoo
Your lice problem is solved. Hope you will find this useful
Participated in the
Home Remedies Contest