Introduction: How to Apply Smudge-Proof Mascara
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/How-to-Apply-Smudge-Proof-Mascara Keep your mascara immobile and your lashes gorgeous with this step-by-step guide to applying smudge-proof mascara.
1. Curl lashes:You'll give your lashes a little lift and make it easier to apply the mascara.
2. Protect: Prevent mascara from getting on your lower eyelid during application. Use a finger or a tissue to shield your face.
3. Keep it fresh: Make sure your mascara is in good condition. Your bristles should look like a nice Christmas tree; if the bristles are dry or clumped, replace the mascara.
4. Apply: Use a ""wiggle and shimmy"" technique to apply mascara to the whole lash. Use 2-3 coats for an everyday look. Keep your mascara to the top row of lashes.
5. Fine-tune: Use a lash comb to get out any additional clumps.
TIPS: Make your mascara and eye makeup last longer by using pressed or loose powder.