Intro: How to Draw Creative Eyes
Want to get creative when drawing eyes? Well here is how I draw eyes with a twist.
Step 1: Gather Materials
You will need:
- A pen or pencil
- (optional) crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
Step 2: Draw a Lemon Shape
Draw a lemon shape. Then add a curve in the corner for the tear duct.
Step 3: Add the Eye Lid
Draw an almost half circle above the "lemon".
Step 4: Add Eye Lashes
Add short curves for the top and bottom eye lashes. Make the top lashes slightly longer.
Step 5: Add an Eyebrow and Start Adding Reflection
Draw an eyebrow and add a reflection in the "lemon".
Step 6: Add Details to Eye
- Add shadow to top of eyelid.
- Draw the iris and the pupil.
- Add various circle shaped reflections.
- Fill in the pupil.
- Darken the line around the iris.
- Add shadow to tear duct.
- Darken the top of the "lemon"
Step 7: Add Detail to the Iris
- Add dimension to your eye on the sides.
- Add 3 lines in the iris.
- Add 3 triangles in between the 3 lines.
- Add half lines on both sides of the triangles.
Step 8: Color the Iris
- Add small specks of color in the iris.
Step 9: Add a Design and Your Done!
This is where you can get creative and make a cool design. Or you could just make this design.
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to see your designs!!!!!!!!