Introduction: How to Make Cinnamon Baked Apples in the Microwave
Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/microwaved-baked-apple...
Baked apples are a very delicious and versatile dish. Baked apples can be for breakfast with a bowl of oatmeal or as a side dish or could be topped with a scoop of ice cream for dessert. However, some people don't have an oven to bake them, so I'm here to share with you a way to make baked apples in the microwave. This recipe is perfect for college students or for people want a quick healthy fix for your sweet tooth.I hope you enjoy this recipe and don’t forget to share this recipe with all your friends. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@jacstjohn & #thevegetarianbaker)
Cinnamon Recipe Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX98sAmndWt...
- 3 Apples
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1.5 ounces Rum
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- Soak the raisins in rum for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Core apples leaving the bottom intact.
- Place raisins in the center of the apples.
- Pour over the extra rum and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Place in microave for 5-7 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on it.The apples should be fork tender.
- Let cool for about 5-10 minutes before enjoying.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.