Hello Friends in this instructable i made mini handpowered flashlight it is very easy to make and is a great science project too..Only 2 steps
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Starting and Finishing
- Geared DC Motor wires are Directly connected to strip of LED's
- Hot Glue is filled and handle is dropped into it
- This Helps to turn Motor Shaft
- Couple LED Panel To Motor
- Turn the Shaft with the Help of Handle To Glow LED......
Step 2: Awesome Video
Third Video Shows How to make Handpowered Generator..ThankYou Have a Nice Day
Participated in the
Epilog Challenge 9