Intro: How to Make: Valentine's Day Heart Breadsticks
Hello everyone! Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it. To celebrate this season of love, let’s make something special in the kitchen. Today, I’m going to show you how to make Valentine’s Day heart breadsticks…because no one and I mean no one…can say ‘no’ to breadsticks.
Let’s get started!
You are going to need:
-A cutting board
-1 can of 11 OZ. breadstick dough (keep this refrigerated!)
-And a pan
1. Unroll the breadstick dough and lay the individual sections on the cutting board.
2. Take two strips of dough and wrap them around one another. Attach the ends.
3. On your pan, shape the dough into hearts.
4. Sprinkle the hearts with a handful of Parmesan cheese. (You can never have too much cheese!)
5. Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes. They should be lightly browned.
These are adorable and will go really well with a warm dinner. May you all have a very special Valentine’s Day! Hugs and kisses to all of you!
Thanks for reading and watching! Please be sure to SUBSCRIBE:
Until next time loves! XO!