This is a simple and easy to make Origami Tulip Flower which can be folded easily using a piece of Square Origami Paper.
The Tulips can be used to decorate the wall, cards, art work or school projects.
During Valentine's Day, Birthdays or Mother's Day, the Tulips can come in handy to surprise your love one together with a few lovely Origami Hearts
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Fold the Paper Diagonally Across in Half, Fold Left Corner
1. Take a Square piece of origami paper.
Fold the paper diagonally across in half to form a triangle.
2. Fold left corner from centre down over the blue dotted line.
*Note: The tip of the fold is to be slightly outside (Refer to Step 3 picture)
Step 2: Fold Right Corner Same As Step 2, Fold Down Over Blue Dotted Line
3. Repeat the same Step 2 fold for the other side.
*Note: The tip of the fold is to be slightly outside (Refer to Step 4 picture)
4. Fold down over the blue dotted line.
Step 3: Fold Both Left and Right Side Over Blue Dotted Line
5. Fold in the left side over the blue dotted line.
6. Repeat the same fold for the right side.