In my instructable, I will be showing you how to make cookies on a stick out of cake mix, peanut butter & eggs. I will be making an animation out of the finished product.
Step 1: Tools
- a glass cup
- mixing bowl
- Popsicle sticks
- measuring cup
Set oven to 350 cook for 10-12 minutes
Step 2: Ingredients
You will need:
- one box of cake mix
- cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of water
- candy (I used m&m's)
- 2 eggs
Step 3: What You Mix Together First
First you will mix the eggs, water and the peanut butter together. Once that is all mixed well you will then add the cake mix . Mix all that together really well.
The last picture is what it should look like when you have mixed all the ingredients.
Step 4: Preparing the Cookies
- First you will grab some of the mix and make it in to a ball, and put it on the cookie sheet.
- Then you will grab butter and put it on the bottom of the glass cup and dip the cup into the bowl of sugar
- When you get sugar on the cup flatten the cookies with the cup
- When your done that grab a Popsicle stick and put it in the end of the cookie. Make sure it's enough to hold the cookie.
Step 5: Changing the Colour of the Icing
To colour the icing you will need a bowl, some icing and a spoon . If you want a different colour you will need food colouring. You will then mix the two colours together to make the right colour. Mix until you get the colour you are looking for.
Step 6: When Cookies Are Done & With Icing and Candy on Them
In this step I will be showing you what the cookies look like after they are cooked. I will also be adding the icing and the candy .
Before you add the icing and the candy, make sure that the cookies are done. Let them sit for 5 minutes before you add the icing. Make sure you add the candy before the icing gets hard.