Intro: Map of the World on a Wall
It is really easy to make this wall mural, and it looks like a million dollars when it is done!
- Paint Pen (To outline the map)
- Projector Sheets
- Image of a Map
- Choose an image online that you would like to use. I recommend using a map that is very basic, so you don't have many lines and curves to trace.
- Print out the map you have chosen on the projector sheet.
- Turn on your projector, and place the map on the clear face of it. Project the image on the wall you want it to be on.
- Get your paint pen and trace over the outline of the continents. You may want to go over it 2 or 3 times so that it is fully painted.
- Turn off your projector, and then you're done! Let the paint dry and admire your creation.