Introduction: Mocha CupCake
Valentine's day on June 12 ?
Yes, in Brazil, the Dia dos Namorados (lit. "Lovers' Day", or "Boyfriends'/Girlfriends' Day")
is celebrated on June 12, probably because it is the day before the Festa Junina
(Saint Anthony's day), known there as the marriage saint, when traditionally
many single women perform popular rituals, called "simpatias", in order to find a good husband or boyfriend.
Couples exchange gifts, chocolates, cards and flower bouquets.
I 've got mine :D without rituals LOL
We've been together for almost three years.
Oye Papi , if you like it Mocha ...
Motivated by the Cupcake contest and inspired by Shakira's new song 'Rabiosa "..
I made this dessert for celebrating this special date, a coffee and chocolate cupcake.
Check out this Ible, and enjoy !
Mocha: Means here , type of skin color, like a dark color, tropical, Latin.
Mocha is a kind of coffee too.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: For This Cupcake...
to make the chocolate cups.
to make a coffee mousse.
to make some dozen mini Brownies.
to make or buy whipped cream . ;D
Step 2: The Choco-cups.
I usually use my sandwich maker for melting chocolate.
You can use a grill like George Foreman or use these ⇒ https://www.instructables.com/id/Chocolate-covered-potato-chips/step2/Melting-chocolate/
So you'll need :
- double boiler, microwave or a Sandwich maker
- a brush
- a glass bowl (if you choose my way for melting)
- medium size cupcake liner
Step 3: Making the Choco-cups..
- Melt the chocolate like you want.
- With a brush , put a chocolate layer
in the liner ,
Let cool, and repeat .
- Once hard, with help a stick, pull the liner's edges .
Ready, you have a Chocolate Cupcake liner like .
Step 4: The Coffee Mouse's Ingredients :
- 250 g bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tsp unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 e 1/2 tsp instant coffee
- 200 g milk cream
- 5 egg white
- 2 tsp suggar
Step 5: Making the Coffee Mousse
This's a very easy recipe ;)
It smells and tastes so good !
- Chop the chocolate, place in a bowl and melt.
put the butter and instant coffee and stir well .
Add the cream and stir gently .
- Beat the egg whites, add sugar and beat like a meringue.
Add to the chocolate cream and stir again.
- Leave it into the fridge.
Step 6: The Mini-brownies
- You need little liners
- The brownie recipe, you can choose your favorite. ;)
Step 7: Filling the Cups and Garnishing
- Take a little portion of mousse and place in the cup.
Then a brownie and more a good portion on the brownie.
Place them in fridge to firm.
- Make some drops on the cupcake with whipped cream,
on the top a coffee bean, spread a bit of instant coffee .
Step 8: ENJOY ! :P
Participated in the