As there is confusion and suggestion about the name for Android N .
I have came with a suggestion Android Nariyal Barfi.
In this I will talk about Android History and also going to tell how to make your own Nariyal Barfi and about Nariyal barfi (with the recipe ).
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: I Guess the Name of the Android N As :
I got the name as Nariyal Barfi; to get this name I have initially thought of sweets starting with N (aa every time android version name is actually a sweet).
I had taken this name because of one reason: nariyal barfi is my favourite sweet.
Actually Nariyal means coconut and Barfi means sweet in square shape.
And one more reason is that I want android to choose name for Android N as an Indian sweet dish so I came up with Android Nariyal Barfi.
Step 2: History of Android Version
There are many flavors of Android in market they are:
- Android 1.0 ALPHA
- Android 1.1 BETA
- Android 1.5 CUPCAKE
- Android 1.6 DONUT
- Android 2.1 ECLAIR
- Android 2.2 FROYO
- Android 2.3 GINGERBREAD
- Android 3.0 HONEYCOMB
- Android 4.0 ICE CREAM SANDWICH
- Android 4.1 & 4.2 JELLY BEAN
- Android 4.4 KITKAT
- Android 5.0 LOLLIPOP
- Android 6.0 MARSHMALLOW
- Android 7.0 N (NARIYAL BARFI) LATEST
Step 3: Recipe to Make Nariyal Barfi
Coastal cuisine of India loves the coconut. Be it Goan or Malwani, Karnatak, Tamilian or from Kerala, the taste of coconut reigns supreme. Think about a rich fish curry and try making it obliterating the coconut! It will pass off as a fake. Very correctly termed as the ‘plant of life,’ each and every part of the coconut plant is useful in one or the other way.
- Prep Time : 51-60 minutes
- Cook time : 16-20 minutes
- Serve : 4
- Level Of Cooking : Moderate
- Taste : Sweet
Ingredients for Nariyal Barfi Recipe:
- Coconut 1 cup
- Khoya grated 1 cup
- Desiccated coconut 2-3 tablespoons
- Ghee 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Milk 2-3 tablespoons
- Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar 2-3 tablespoons
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add scraped coconut and sauté till fragrant.Add khoya and mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk and sugar free, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.Add desiccated coconut and keep stirring for 30 seconds.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased aluminium tray and spread evenly. Place the tray in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Cut into squares or diamonds and serve.