Intro: Scott Pilgrim Electronic & Papercraft Mod
Step 1: Features & Prepare
get√: two LED lights act as eye
get√: be able to change color by a simple touch
The way use Xadow is easy:
- An Arduino core board, I'm using Xadow Main Board
- NFC module, to make it embeded in cat, I'm using Xadow NFC module
- RGB LED, I'm using Grove - Chainable RGB LED, it's quite bright and can be used in chain~
- this is key part for color changing.3D printed cat, model uploadedmicro USB cable, this is for Xadow board (included in the Xadow Main Board)Lipo power with JTAG 1mm
Step 2: Combine + Connect + Program + Control
- Check the items last step, we've combine those module together.
- Connect Xadow modules, we made a prototype from parts.
- Arduino won't begin work until it is programmed to do such things.
- Download the code on github, and upload them to boards.
- Don't remember the little Grove-chainable-led.Final check, put all of them into a shell.
- Download TouchPixel from Google Play, and enjoy.
see the details on youtube