Introduction: Succeed to Making a Paper Hat!
You can succeed if you follow the directions and look at the pictures!
To make a paper hat you will need the following:
something to weigh it down with
and a flat surface!
Thank you and enjoy the directions!
- First, open up your newspaper and lay it on a flat surface.
- Second, fold the newspaper in half.
- Then, fold it over again.
- Next, fold both of the corners equally like you building an airplane and put your weight down on it.
- After that, Fold the bottom flap half way up.
- Next ,do the same thing to the other side
- Then ,fold the flaps all the way up.
- Then, get out your tape.
- Next ,tear two pieces off
- Finally, tape the side flaps down!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.