This is a guide to make these super easy Ice Pops and I mean super easy!
• 150ml Your favourite flavoured sparkling water (I would recommend lemon and lime)
• 1/2 kiwi
• 5 shot glasses
• 5 toothpicks
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Slicing the Kiwi
• First of all you need to slice your kiwi in half, because you will only need half a kiwi.
• Next cut of the end (like shown in the picture).
Step 2: Peeling the Kiwi
• Now use our peeler to peel the skin off of the kiwi.
• Next cut up the kiwi into small quarters.
Step 3: Preparing for the Freezer
• Now put about 3 quarters of the kiwi in the bottom of each of the small cups.
• Once this so done stick each of the toothpicks in the kiwi at the bottom.
• Now fill the cups with your chosen sparkling drink but leave about 1cm gap from the top of the cup.
Step 4: Freezing Time!
• Lastly leave in the freezer for up to 3 hours
Now you can enjoy your brilliant, easy summer ice lollies.
Thank you for reading this guide, and please follow and like :)