Introduction: The First Usage of Raspberry Pi 2
Today, I am going to show you how to use Raspberry Pi 2 board. If you have just bought Raspberry Pi 2 board, or you are planning to buy, this instructable is for you.
The need list:
1. Raspberry Pi 2 Model B v1.1
2. Power adapter (Vout of adapter is 5V 2.1A) with micro usb pin (Raspberry Pi boards need to consume electrical energy. We give to it from grid's 220V generally in Europe. The voltage depends but Raspberry Pi boards are generally want 5V 2A electrical energy.
3. Micro SD card (We load operating system into SD Card to run any OS)
4. HDMI display/screen/television (If you haven't got a HDMI monitor, you can read my other instructable)
5. Mouse & keyboard with wireless usb pin (Each may has usb cable or there is only one usb dongle to combine both.)
7. Micro SD card reader (To make a connection between card and computer)
8. Your computer
9. USB Wireless adapter with wireless available modem or ethernet cable with ADSL modem.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Choose an Operating System for Raspberry Pi
There are a lot of operating systems for your new computer Raspberry Pi, select one:
2. Ubuntu Mate
8. Risc OS
Raspberry Pi 2 is electronic card which needs sd card to run operating system. Similarly, on your laptop computer, you need an operating system to use such as Microsoft's Windows, Apple's MAC, Ubuntu e.t.c.
I listed the operating systems for you. Choose what you needed. For example, if you want to use Raspberry Pi 2 for media center download OSMC to listen musics, radios e.t.c.
What are the other alternatives instead of Raspberry Pi 2 are Udoo Quad, LeMaker Banana Pi, Beagle Bone, e.t.c.
Step 2: Raspberry Pi 2 Photo Gallery
I bought my first Raspberry Pi board in november 2015, till now, I can do lots of things. You can also do it because I did, and I show you how to enjoy with your cheap computer.
That's all !
Step 3: BONUS: Reading This Instructable
NOTE: This instructable's step is aimed for visually impaired people to hear the sentences to learn what's going on here. Watch the video, it explains all steps.