Introduction: The Ultimate Extreme Iron Man Event
This is my Instructable on how to do an Extreme Triathlon. I have tried it, and I epicly failed. (except I didn't do the BMX trick though. That's too hard.
This is a Triathlon I bet none of you will be able to do, not even the best of the best. This is a Contest Entry.
Things you will need:
1. A Bike
2. Tight Running Shoes
3. A full body biking suit
4. 45 miles of ground
5. A Pool or Ocean
Step 1: Step 1
1. Run around the perimeter of the 10 mile ground, so you end at Point A
Step 2: Step 2
2. After that, you reach Point B, where you pick up the bike, and bike 45 miles
Step 3: Step 3
3. When you reach Point C, directly bike into the ocean/pool, and bike 20 laps
Step 4: Step 4
4. After biking 20 laps, do a float for 1 minute, and then swim butterfly for a mile
Step 5: Step 5
5. After that, go back onto your bike, and do a 360 trick out of the pool and onto the ground
Step 6: Step 6
6. When landing on the ground, you have to land directly on a small rock, or else you have to repeat this IRON MAN event over again
Step 7: Step 7
7. You are done, and in order to get back home, you must run 45 miles back home from Point D to Point E
Step 8: Thanks for Looking!
Thanks and this has been tried before by me, but on a smaller scale....lulz
I epicly failed on the biking in the pool part, as I just sank through, but I did those laps in the 3 feet place, so I think I was ok. I also did NOT do the BMX bike trick.
Thanks for Looking! If you actually do it, not expecting anyone to do so, tell me your story, and if I feel that it's believable, I'll send you an AWESOME patch.