For making this nice Vase or Pencil holder you will need:
- To print the "Printable - Weaving wool - Vase or Pencil holder" template (letter size, you will find it in Step 1)
- A thick paper (35 x 35 cm)
- Glue (could be silicone)
Step 1: Print the "Printable - Weaving Wool - Vase or Pencil Holder" Template (letter Size)
Step 2: Create the Shape
1. Cut the figures "Printable - Weaving wool - Vase or Pencil holder"
2. Draw them on the paper. (Copy the "B" part 11 times, always joining the "A" side with "B")
3. Cut the final figure (as shown in the pictures)
Step 3: Weaving Wool
1. Start weaving the wool and dont stop till the paper is covered.
Step 4: Braid
1. Create a braid with wool.
2. Glue the braid around the top edge.
Step 5: Now You Have a Nice Vase
You can use it for dried flowers, as a pencil holder, a decoration item or whatever you want.
I hope you enjoy making it!
This is an entry in the