13Instructables18,064Views95CommentsJoined December 17th, 2015
When reading through my Ible´s, check out the pictures! they have tons of notes and makes the (explainatary-)story understandable! :P I have a hundred hobbies and a thousand projects... but my main focus is DIY, diving, outdoors and camping, woodworking, customisation projects and growing fruits and veggies.
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 15 More »
Jewelry ClassClass Complete!
Canning and Preserving ClassClass Complete!
Paper Mache ClassClass Complete!
Lamps ClassClass Complete!
Glue ClassClass Complete!
Design Sketching ClassClass Complete!
Woodworking ClassClass Complete!
LEDs and Lighting ClassClass Complete!
Hand Sewing ClassClass Complete!
Intermediate Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
PVC ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Solar ClassClass Complete!
Beginning Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
- Brian M V commented on lockelab's instructable How to Make a 2 Player DIY Bartop Arcade With Custom Marquee Coin Slots, Using a Pandora's Box2 months ago
- Brian M V commented on randofo's forum topic What kinds of contests do YOU want to see on Instructables?3 months ago
- Brian M V commented on Brian M V's forum topic Specific replacement wire to use for battery-pack?3 months ago
- Brian M V commented on seamster's forum topic Staying motivated to complete a projects . . thoughts? 3 months ago
- Brian M V commented on Organikmechanic's instructable Life Behind Glass. Miniature Biography - Shadow Box Assemblage4 months ago
- Brian M V completed the lessons Tools and Materials for Paper Mache, Paper Mache Clay, Paper Mache With Glue, Paper Mache With Flour and 2 others in the class Paper Mache Class4 months ago
- Brian M V commented on randofo's forum topic Prize suggestions and feedback needed! What would YOU like to win?4 months ago
- Brian M V commented on Nerdforge's instructable Black Magic Leather Grimoire - Bookbinding Tutorial4 months ago
- More Activities