67Instructables590,504Views253CommentsMinneapolis MNJoined October 27th, 2014
Jack passed away May 20, 2018 after a long battle with cancer. His Instructables site will be kept active and questions will be answered by our son-in-law, Terry Pilling. Most of Jack's instructables are tutorials for Atmel microcontrollers, Arduino, or Raspberrypi. He tried to show concepts that you can use in your own programs by creating simple programs and circuits to illustrate the idea.
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
- JRV31 commented on Troy Araujo 's instructable How to Make a "Touch Sensor" Using 555 Timer IC on Breadboard.
- JRV31 commented on seyozen's instructable Turn 9V Battery to 5V Battery (simplest and cheapest way)
- JRV31 commented on Saiyam's instructable Let's Make! 5 More BreadBoard Projects For Beginners
- JRV31 commented on Stan1y's instructable Hardening and Tempering a Screw Driver (&softening)
- JRV31 commented on sk8r540's instructable Captain Mal's Pistol - 3D Printed and painted Prop