17Instructables25,670Views13CommentsJoined July 13th, 2015
MESH is the easiest way to plug a project into the Internet of Things (IoT). With out-of-the-box connectivity, MESH wireless sensors can connect any project to other hardware devices and the internet instantly. Wireless Sensors | Super-Powerful GPIO | Instant IFTTT-integration | Sony's Seed Acceleration Program
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
- MESHprj's instructable Automate Your Home Devices Using MESH and Logitech Harmony's weekly stats:
- MESHprj's instructable Remote-Controlled 360-Degree RICOH THETA Camera With MESH Blocks's weekly stats:
- MESHprj's instructable Self-Watering Plant Stand + Amazon Echo Made With MESH IoT Blocks's weekly stats:
- MESHprj commented on berlingozzo's instructable Arduino-based Gyroscope-controlled Glass Desk Light
- MESHprj commented on Louisville Public Library's instructable Using the Spark Core and Internet Button to Make a Small Wireless Fan!
- MESHprj commented on Manoj BR's instructable Arduino Air Monitor Shield. Live in a Safe Environment.
- MESHprj's instructable MESH: Rating System With Internet-Connected Buttons's weekly stats: