3Instructables2,479Views50CommentsVirginiaJoined October 24th, 2014
I love reading about other people's projects more than making my own; they inspire me to sally forth make a few of my ideas real! I love experimenting though, playing around with new materials and techniques, essentially the crafter equivalent of doodling. I try to offset the restrictions of my limited budget by salvaging and reusing items.
- Royell commented on Royell's forum topic Algae/yeast farm for production of fresh water from salt water?
- Royell commented on MichaelsTestKitchen's instructable Healthy COPYCAT Chick-fil-A W/ Raising Cane's Sauce
- Royell commented on JulioC150's instructable 10 Common Plumbing DIYer Mistakes, and How to Fix Them!
- Royell completed the lessons Threading Needles and Knotting Thread, Tying Off to Finish Sewing, Pressing and Finishing Seams, Tools and Materials for Hand Sewing and 2 others in the class Hand Sewing Class
- Royell commented on Sonali_Bryan's instructable Tfcd 3D Motion Tracking Through Capacitive Sensing and LED Output
- Show More Activities