29Instructables658,681Views222CommentsPullman, WAJoined June 2nd, 2014
I've always loved to figure out how things work, so hacking and making just fits for me. I'm a husband, a father, an EOD technician with the WA Army National Guard, an automation engineer at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, and a student at WSU.
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
- brmarcum commented on brmarcum's instructable Monitoring Digital Circuits With the Digital Discovery
- brmarcum completed the lessons Sketch the Lamp, Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour, Model the Lamp Arm, Model the Lamp Shade and 1 other in the class 3D Design Class
- brmarcum commented on MichielD99's instructable Make Your Own High Quality CO2 Lasercutter! With Touch Control!
- brmarcum's instructable Monitoring Digital Circuits With the Digital Discovery's weekly stats:
- brmarcum completed the lessons Welcome to Writing an Instructable, Documenting a Project , Writing an Instructable and Adding Photos, How to Write an Instructable and 1 other in the class How to Write an Instructable
- brmarcum completed the lessons Tools & Supplies, Introduction to Mold Making & Casting, Two Part Molds, Flexible Block Molds and 2 others in the class Mold Making & Casting Class
- brmarcum commented on Alex.May's instructable Hacking Together a Bow Saw (for the 2017 "Build a Tool" Contest)
- Show More Activities