29Instructables634,048Views221CommentsPullman, WAJoined June 2nd, 2014
I've always loved to figure out how things work, so hacking and making just fits for me. I'm a husband, a father, an EOD technician with the WA Army National Guard, an automation engineer at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, and a student at WSU.
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
- brmarcum completed the lessons Model the Lamp Arm, Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour, Model the Lamp Shade, Intro to Fusion 360 UI and 1 other in the class 3D Design Class
- brmarcum commented on MichielD99's instructable Make Your Own High Quality CO2 Lasercutter! With Touch Control!
- brmarcum's instructable Monitoring Digital Circuits With the Digital Discovery's weekly stats:
- brmarcum completed the lessons Documenting a Project , Publishing an Instructable, Welcome to Writing an Instructable, How to Write an Instructable and 1 other in the class How to Write an Instructable
- brmarcum completed the lessons Simple One Part Mold, Tools & Supplies, Two Part Molds, Mold Making & Casting Class and 2 others in the class Mold Making & Casting Class
- brmarcum commented on Alex.May's instructable Hacking Together a Bow Saw (for the 2017 "Build a Tool" Contest)
- Show More Activities