8Instructables28,627Views91CommentsShelby, ALJoined January 5th, 2011
I am a self-proclaimed know-it-all. I will tackle any project regardless of my experience, or lack thereof. Always ready to learn something new. With over 25+ years experience in electronic repair and 10+ years experience in small engine / ATV / motorcycle repair, there is nothing I can't fix, modify or build.
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
- rebeltaz commented on rebeltaz's instructable How to Paint a Rebel (Confederate) Flag on Your Vehicle
- rebeltaz commented on omars2's instructable New DIY Idea to Run Universal Motor POWER TOOLS Without Electricity
- rebeltaz commented on FunkyCreator's instructable A DIY Christmas tree candle with a 3D printed mould!
- rebeltaz commented on Palms's instructable Quick'n'easy fireplace for nativity scene (presepe)
- rebeltaz commented on timsway's instructable Battery-powered, Leslie Style Amp Made From a Globe