20Instructables649,289Views494CommentsNuneaton, WarwickshireJoined June 29th, 2009
The nickname is because I couldn't spell "Frobscottle". Loving getting back into electronics as a hobby after a break of many years. Now I work as an EPOS engineer, so I spend my days fixing tills in shops and restaurants, and it feels like I'm doing something I'm actually good at for a living instead of trying to do things I'm not good at! I like to turn my hands to all sorts of things - woodworking, engineering, sewing, cooking, even leatherwork! I occasionally write bad poetry and …
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
- throbscottle commented on Facio Ergo Sum's instructable How to Make a Wireless Tin-Can Telephone! (Arduino Walkie Talkie)
- throbscottle commented on ASCAS's instructable Single Sided PCB Home Fabrication (Presensitized PCB)
- throbscottle commented on SimenZhor's instructable Mesmerizing Ferrofluid-Display: Silently Controlled by Electromagnets
- throbscottle commented on qs's instructable Using AC With LEDs (Part 2) - and Make This Handy Counter Light.
- throbscottle commented on njfulwider5's instructable Super Simple DIY Spot Welder Pen (MOT Battery Tab Welder Pen) 10$
- throbscottle made the instructable Make a Magnetic Welding Earth Clamp From an Old Speaker
- throbscottle commented on doily_grunge's instructable Make a Magnetic Welding Earth Clamp From an Old Speaker
- throbscottle commented on nevdull's instructable Use a Momentary or Tactile Switch As a Pushbutton Switch.
- throbscottle commented on colleengraves's instructable Handmade Stamps- Making and Literacy With Eric Carle's Mixed-Up Chameleon
- throbscottle commented on marciot's instructable Make a Custom Arduino Test Bench Using Wirewrapping
- Show More Activities