7Instructables317,519Views178CommentsVancouver, CanadaJoined August 1st, 2009
Putter (pŭt′ər) v. put·tered, put·ter·ing, put·ters 1. To busy oneself in a desultory though agreeable manner. 2. To do random, unplanned work or activities. 3. To occupy oneself with minor or unimportant tasks. 4. To walk or move in an unhurried or casual manner.
- zimitt commented on Wegscheid Workshop's instructable MOO MASK: a No-Sew Mask to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
- zimitt commented on KatrinaD3's instructable Groot Costume With Walkman/Awesome Mix Tape Trick or Treat Bag!! (Guardians of the Galaxy)
- zimitt commented on TheCrafsMan's instructable How to Etch Copper (+DIY Etchant, Alternative to Ferric Chloride)
- zimitt's instructable Using an Industrial Sewing Machine, from a Wheelchair's weekly stats:
- zimitt commented on jessyratfink's forum topic What kinds of contests do YOU want to see on Instructables?
- Show More Activities