Introduction: the BEST Paper Plane
Ever wanted to build a paper plane but the one you build just does not fly, worry not ,in this tutorial you will be taught how to make a world class flyer.This one will amaze your friends and yourself when you see how long it flies.This is also great for relaxing after school or work.
NOTE :- Remember to make all the creases very sharp
Children below 5 yrs should be supervised by parents/guardians ,swallowing bits of paper can be hazardous.
Step 1: Gather the Supplies
Materials required :-
- An A4 sized paper (Trust me any convenient rectangular paper is fine).
- Nothing more but 15 mins of your valuable time.
- Fold the top right hand corner in such a way that the top edge aligns with the left edge as shown above.
- Open it and do the same with the left corner as shown above.
- Now again open it and fold the corner along the crease formed such that the right edge is folded along the crease as shown above.
- Without opening it then make the same fold from the left hand side as shown above.
- Just turn the paper around from where the two edges meet as shown above.
- Fold it with the edges perfectly aligning with the creases.
- Fold again along the line of the edge and the crease from the right side as shown above.
- Make the same fold from the left hand side as shown above.
- Now fully fold the part portending down, upwards such that its corners and the edges formed in the previous two steps touch.
- Fold the whole plane into half.
NOTE : Do this from the side where all the folds are made and not the other way around.
- Fold the wings of any convenient size but remember to not make the folds from but to leave some space
- Trim the wings according to the detection of the wind and make sure to raise the wings upwards before flying.
Step 14: Enjoy
Now you can enjoy flying the plane that will never fail you.
Participated in the
After School Challenge
1 Person Made This Project!
- ACalvo11 made it!