Introduction: A Desk Organizer Using Waste Tin Container
Hi crafters! Here is a new DIY desk organizer created using tin containers and cardboard sheets. All the materials are available in your house. You can use bulb box as well for this organizer.
Step 1: Materials Required for This DIY
- 2 tin containers
- Cardboard sheet
- Printed sheet
- Glue and glue gun
Step 2: Let's Take Cardboard Sheets and Tin Containers!
- Take 2 cardboard sheets and two tin containers. Using glue stick the two cardboard pieces together making a T shape. Using a cutter cut out the corners of the top cardboard of the T shaped piece to get round shape of the corner.
Step 3: Let's Create Handle Shape & Cover With Printed Sheet!
- Now using the cutter cut at the center of the top piece of the T shaped cardboard to create a handle or holder. Now take a printed sheet of paper. Apply glue all over the T shaped cardboard and stick the printed sheet to it. Cut out the extra sheet of paper to give it a cleaner look. Do cover the other side of the T shaped cardboard with the printed sheet properly.
Step 4: Let's Make Base!
- Now take other cardboard piece for the base (The length of the cardboard should be taken considering to mount both the containers properly). Take the printed sheet, apply glue to the base cardboard and cover it nicely and completely.
Step 5: Let's Wrap the Tin Container!
- Now take the tin container, apply glue using glue gun and stick the printed sheet paper to cover it. Repeat the process for the other container as well.
Step 6: Let's Stick Lace!
- Take a lace, apply glue to the top of the tin container and wrap the lace around the top of the container.
Step 7: Let's Fix All Shapes & Container!
- Now apply glue using glue gun to the T shaped cardboard and fix at the center of the base cardboard. Apply glue gun at the bottom of the tin container and fix the tin at the base cardboard on both the sides of the T shape.
Step 8: Conclusion
And here is your beautiful piece of organizer ready. The organizer is so handy that it can be ported to any place in the house. You can use it to organize your crafts or household items.