Introduction: A Fragment of Universe
This is a composition for a gift card.
Step 1: Materials
- two stock cards, grey and black (dim. ~10.5 cm x 15 cm)
- transparent drawing paper, white and green;
- a small piece of board with shiny dots;
- two dies with a tree shape and a yin-yang sign;
- shiny acrylic colors;
- strasses, pearls and spangles;
- hobby glue.
Step 2: Preparing the Card
- I bonded the two sheets after I narrowed one cm.
the black one and painted the edges of both of them.
- The green transparent paper is a little bit embossed.
- I bonded the green paper and the yin-yang pieces in the center.
- Around it, I drew some leaves and paint them with green.
- All around, I bonded the trees obtained with the die, from the
Step 3: Final Embellishment
- In the corners I painted some flowers (blue and red)
- I bonded the strasses on the lateral edges and the
pearls and spangles in the area of flowers and leaves.
This is my composition: A fragment of Universe!
Participated in the
Papercraft Contest 2017