Introduction: Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Musical Note Wrapped Necklace
Summary: Do you like colorful necklaces? How about a musical note wrapped necklace wrapped with golden wire? The crackle glass beads are shinny and the music style makes it personalized and brilliant for summer. Today, we are going to learn how to make this beautiful musical note wrapped pendant necklace.
Step 1: Materials and Tools Needed:
Step 2: Instruction 1 on How to Make the Necklace:
1. Make a loop of the 1.5mm aluminum wire. You should make it with the help of round nose pliers.
2. Wrapped the aluminum wire and make it a shape of musical note. You should be patient and careful. The note is really pretty, isn’t it?
3. Make a bigger loop to finish the end of the musical note.
4. Use the 0.8mm aluminum wire to wrap the wire. Don’t forget to fix the cross.
Step 3: Instruction 2 on How to Make the Necklace:
1. Pick some colorful beads you want and thread them onto the musical note. Here we choose 8 different colors.
2. Thread a black fax suede cord and use the cord end to fix it. Then you need to complete the necklace with golden jump ring and lobster claw clasp.
Step 4: Finish the Necklace
Then you can finish the colorful musical note pendant necklace! Do you like it? Welcome to learn more from Beebeecraft Hope you enjoy your jewelry making life with me!