Introduction: Chain Bracelet
Hi everyone! Here I have a simple bracelet made out of different colors of chain.
- flat nose pliers
- wire cutters
- five hole clasp
- gold chain
- light gold chain
- bronze chain
- silver chain
- light silver chain
- O rings
Step 1: Cutting the Chain
- The first thing I did was find five different colors of chain that worked well together.
- Then I cut 3 chains from every color of chain that fit well around the measurement of my wrist making sure that the chains from each color were the same size.
Step 2: Adding the Chains to the Five Hole Clasp
- For this part the first thing I did was put all the chains I cut of the same color together.
- Then I attached the three chains of each color to an O ring on both ends of the chains.
- I then attached the o rings with the chains to the clasp on both ends of the chain.
Step 3: Adding the Clasp
- To add the clasp I added an o ring to it and then used the pliers to attach it to the five hole clasp.
- On the other side I put o rings together to get the length I wanted for the clasp to attach to.
Participated in the