Introduction: Chocolate Treasure
A Balanced diet is having Chocolate in both hands. :). This is made for all those chocolate lovers with little. You can eat the whole even the cups are made of chocolate so you don't need to lick the cup :P
Step 1: Ingredients
- Chocolate Cup
- Dark chocolate( semi-sweet) - 150 g
- Muffin Mould - 3
- Dark Chocolate ( semi-sweet)- 250 g
- Heavy cream - 100 g
- Roasted mix dry fruits ( Almond , Cashews , Walnut ) - 150 g
- Vanila Essence - 1 tablespoon
- Marie Lite Biscuit - 4
- Lolly pop sticks - 3
3. Chocolate Filling
- Dark Chocolate( semi-sweet) - 100 g
- Heavy Cream - 100 g
Step 2: Preparation of Chocolate Cups
- Melt chocolate by using double boiler.
- After melting it, wait for 2-3 minutes.
- Coat the muffin mould from melted chocolate.
- Freeze it for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, demould it and you will get chocolate cup ready.
Step 3: Preaparation of Chocolate Pops
- Melt chocolate in double boiler by adding cream and vanila essence in i t.
- Separate 3/4 of mixture and add chopped dry fruits in it and freeze it for 20 -25 minutes.
- Now make balls from that freezed chocolate and cover it from crushed marie biscuits and put a stick inside it like a lolly pop.
- Now cover the pops from the leftover 1/4 chocolate mixture and then by dry fruits.
- Freeze it for 1 hour and you will get your pops ready.
Step 4: Preaparation of Chocolate Filling
- Melt 100 g of chocolate with 50 g heavy cream in double boiler.
- Leave it for 2-3 minutes until its temperature gets normal.
- Add 50 g cream in it.
- Fill the half chocolate mould with the chocolate mixture.
- Put it in the refrigerator to set it down for 5 minutes.
- After taking out it from refigerator, decorate it with chocolate pops.
Step 5: Now Its Time to Decorate and Share It With Your Friends,or Have It All for You :P
Now its time to Decorate and Share it with your friends,or have it all for you :P
Keep Calm and eat Chocolate.
Runner Up in the