Introduction: Cute Monster Bookmarks
A cute craft to make before going back to school.
I put it on all of my textbooks and reading books.
I hope you enjoy.
Step 1: Supplies
You will need a square piece of paper of any size. It will need to have the pattern on both sides.
You will need scissors, glue, a sharpie, and a piece of plain white paper.
Step 2: Folding
1. Fold the paper into a triangle.
2. Fold the top of the triangle down to the bottom.
3. Fold the sides up to the top.
4. Tuck the sides into the triangle you folded down.
Step 3: Finishing
5. Using your sharpie draw two eyes and cut out.
6. Draw the teeth and cut out.
7. Glue the eyes and teeth to your monster.
Participated in the
Summer Fun Contest 2016