Introduction: DIY Vanity Mirror in Easy Steps (using LED Strip Lights)
In this post, I made a DIY Vanity Mirror with the help of the LED strips. It's really cool and you must try them as well.
- Hot glue gun
- White/RGB LED Strip
- Female DC Jack
- Soldering Iron
- 12 V DC Adapter
Step 1: Procedure
- First all you have to get a mirror (any shape), clean its frames and glass with the help of isopropyl alcohol.
- Now, using a white LED strip (You can even use RGB LED strip as well, depending on your taste, I'm using white as I need just for dressing purposes.), stick it to the frame of the mirror you are using.
- Keep them continuous, in case of any irregular shapes of mirror.
- Use a soldering iron to solder the connections carefully and perfectly.
Step 2: Procedure (Contd.)
- Solder the DC Female jack to the points of the LED strip.
- Secure each and every connection with the help of a hot glue gun.
- Now barely anything is left, fix up everything and it is ready to go.
- Connect the DC adapter and it will light up.
Step 3: Finally Done!
And this project is done, believe me, it is this much easy and effective as well. Check out the bottom pictures for the final product.
Step 4: Check Out This Video for Direction to Make
Participated in the