Introduction: Homemade Photo Light Bar - Trash to Treasure
This is quite a simple but time consuming process. 2 of 2 projects for my Trash to Treasure.
- I cleaned the metal pole then began wrapping the LED strip
- Rod - Metal or PVC 1/2 in. diameter or much preferred; no length required
- RGB LED strip 16ft preferred but shorter works perfectly fine - Mobile controlled or remote controlled
- Scotch Tape/ Box Tape
- Painter's Tape/ Masking Tape
- Power source (Portable Battery Preferred)
Step 1: Wrapping Up Real Quick
- After wrapping it as depicted until the strip runs out, secure it down even if it has 3M
- Use packing tape or scotch tape to act as a protective lining
- Use the masking tape or painter's tape to make a comfortable handle to hold
Step 2: End Product (But Were Not Done Yet..)
The light bar should look somewhat like this. It's a very simple but easy project. Make sure you don't use it in the raining if you used an LED strip that is not water resistance/ water proof.
- Hook it up with a power source and go have fun
Step 3: The Photos
Enjoy these as you please.