Introduction: How to Connect FlySky Transmitter to Any PC Simulator (ClearView RC Simulator) || Without a Cable
Guide to connect FlySky I6 with a computer to simulate flight for beginners of wing aircraft.
Flight simulation connection using Flysky I6 and Arduino does not require the use of simulation cables.
Step 1: Materials
- FlySky I6 TX
- FSIA6B RX
- Arduino Nano
Step 2: Wire Connection
Proceed with wiring between FS IA6 and Arduino Nano:
FSIA6B | Arduino
- VCC -> VIN
- GND -> GND
- Signal -> TX
Step 3: Load Firmware to Arduino
- Open Arduino Compiler
- Load to: File -> Examples -> EEPROM -> eeprom_clear
- Download Firmware to Arduino
Step 4: Download and Setup Software
Step 5: Connect Arduino to VJoy and Setup Channels
- Open vJoySerialFeeder V1.1 and connect to Arduino through COM Port
- Adding 4 channels in vJoySerialFeeder is equivalent to 4 channels of transmitter(FSI6)
- Open ClearView RC Flight Simulator and setup vJoy
Step 6: Let Flight!!!
Choose plane and fly!!!