Introduction: Rework Wltoys 104311 With Arduino Nano
In this article, I will introduce a remake of Wltoys 104311 with the following 4 points:
- Speed controller
- Adjust car lamp brightness
- Turn signals
- Additional decorations for the car body.
- Use servo to steer
The principle of operation of the car:
-The vehicle is manually controlled FSI6
-To run forward, you push the lever on channel 2 in your right hand forward then gradually increase the throttle on channel 3 to accelerate the car forward.
- If you want to back the car, you need to pull the lever on channel 2 on the right to back, then gradually increase the throttle on channel 3 to back.
- To steer you just shake the right hand lever (channel 1) to left or right
- Turn the VRA knob (channel 5) to adjust the lamp brightness
Step 1: Prepare Components
First you need to prepare the necessary components as follows:
- Motor Driver L298 Module x1
- Arduino Nano x1
- PWM Module x1
- Power Module 3A LM2596 x2
- FSI6 + FSIA6B x1
- Battery 18650 x2
- 4-cell lipo battery x1
- And don't forget the power cord <3
Step 2: Soldering Circuits and Wiring
- This is schematic of any Modules
- Use 12V source to supply bridge H
- Use 5V power to supply led and Arduino
- Use 2 PWM modules to control car light brightness
- Use 4 channels of IA6B
- You can see the details of the work done in the video I shared at the end of the post
Step 3: Redo the Steering Part
- First you need to remove the old steering gear
- Then flatten the plane on the steering part using molten plastic
- Use a file to flatten the plane
- Then mount the cover for the servo
- Finally, insert the servos and mount the steering part of the vehicle into the servo.
=> You can see the details of the work done in the video I shared at the end of the post
Step 4: Adding Car Lights Is Redesigning the Car Body
- Use red led to make back light
- Use yellow LEDs to make turn signals
- Add fuel tank and spare wheel
Step 5: Programable
Use Arduino nano ATmega328P.
The program is attached with the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G0xKHZ3GkMVPbb53im-s-7wMNHz6a8yD/view?usp=sharing
Step 6: Test the Car
=> Full video here
Thank for watching!!!