Introduction: How to Make DIY Air Blower at Home Very Easily
In this video, I made an air blower using household items very easily...
- Blank CD Pack - https://amzn.to/39LZLSS
- DC motor - https://amzn.to/3hWrLpJ
- Wires - https://amzn.to/3118VHa
- Hot Glue Gun - https://amzn.to/2Pc8hRG
- Cello Tape - https://amzn.to/2Pa4ZOP
- M - Seal - https://amzn.to/2Pbn671
- Araldite - https://amzn.to/3ghSUCT
- Stick File - https://amzn.to/39V2Ik9
- PVC Pipe - https://amzn.to/2DrMmTB
Step 1: Procedure
- First of all, cut the center spindle of the CD box.
- Now, make a hole in the center of the box and paste the 12v DC motor.
- Take a plastic bottle and divide it into sections and cut it as shown in the video...
- Now, take a metal sheet and mark the propellor strips and cut it out.
- Paste the strips into the cap with the help of hot glue.
- Paste this propellor assembly to the motor spindle.
- As shown in the video, use a file to make a cone and paste there.
- Secure everything with the help of tapes and a hot glue gun.
Step 2: Air Blower Is Ready...
Step 3: Check Out This Video for Directions...
Be the First to Share
SonicSurface: Phased-array for Levitation, Mid-air Tactile Feedback and Target Directional Speakers in Electronics