Introduction: How to Make Self Stirring Mug in Simple Way
In this post, I tried to make a self-stirring mug very easily at home. It is very easy to make and is also very useful as well.
- Extra Container
Step 1: Procedure
- First of all, I poked a hole at the bottom of the mug.
- Then, through that hole, put in the spindle of the motor and stick it with the hot glue.
- Now using the other box cut out a hole in that and place the switch in it.
- Also, place the battery in that box as well.
- Fully waterproof the box and mug.
- Now place the propeller on the motor.