Introduction: How to Make Zucchini Bread From Frozen Zucchini
I had a lot of zucchini I had shredded from the garden the year before. I decided to make zucchini bread today!
***1. I chop off the ends of the zucchini and shredded about 2 cups into a fresh seal bag.
2. Label the bag zucchini/2 cups
3. Seal and freeze
(Wet ingredients )
2 3/4. Cup Sugar
3 tablespoons Vanilla
1/2 cup Vegtable Oil
2 cups zucchini
1 cup walnuts
3 cups Flour
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1 tablespoon Cinnamon
Step 1: Dry and Wet Ingredients
1. In a mixture, mix the wet ingredients; eggs, sugar, vanilla, and oil .
2. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients; flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
Step 2: Mix
1. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients slowly.
2. I had shredded and froze 2 cups of zucchini from last years garden. I let it thaw out at room temperature. Drain the water from the zucchini.
3. Next, add the shredded zucchini to the mixture. Mix until well blended.
****optional add chopped walnuts
4. Pour into 2 greased loaf pans.
Step 3: Bake
1. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes
2. Let cool and enjoy! Or eat it hot with butter.
Participated in the
Baking Speed Challenge