Introduction: How to #Make a #USB #Fan | #DIY
The main reason for this video is all about making a USB Fan. As summer is here and temperatures are breaking all records. There might be a power shortage in many areas and it makes a lot of problems for many people, so it is a hack for everybody.
- Core-less Motor with Plastic Propeller
- USB Type-A wire
- Ice Cream Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun
- Power Bank
Step 1: Procedure
- First of all, we are going to use a core-less motor for this project.
- To power this motor we are going to use a power bank or USB Type-A input jack.
- Now, on an ice cream stick paste the core-less motor with hot glue and sandwich it between the sticks.
- Now, make the connection of the motor with the USB type A wire jack.
- Secure all the connections with tape as shown in the video.
- Finally, your USB fan is ready to use.