Introduction: How to Make an Easy Accordion Paper Basket for Gift?
Paper basket is an excellent choice for gifting purpose. They look attractive and definitely grab the attention of the users. These can also be used as the decorative object. Paper basket can be of different designs but we are going to make an accordion paper basket which is unique.
This paper basket is a nice gift craft. You can use it as a chocolate basket or gift basket. It is an excellent option for gifting during the festive season.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make an Easy Accordion Basket!
- Color Papers
- Adhesive / Glue
- Thin & Thick Cardboard Sheets
- Decorative Flowers
- Glue gun
- Pearls for decoration
Step 2: Let's Make an Accordion!
- Take a pink sheet and draw the markings on it. Cut along these markings.
- Now fold each piece to make an accordion shape.
Step 3: Let's Cover the Cardboard With a Pink Sheet!
- Now take a small piece of cardboard and cover it with a pink sheet.
- Draw outlines similar to that of the cardboard piece and makes some more markings on the sheet. Cut along the outlines.
- Now fold the cutout colour paper along the markings.
- Paste the cardboard piece at the centre of the cutting.
Step 4: Let's Paste the Cardboard Pieces, Accordion & Handle Then Decorate the Basket!
- Now, paste the accordion shapes on the colour sheets to form the basket.
- Take cardboard pieces and cover it with colour paper.
- Paste these pieces on the inside of the basket.
- Take a long cardboard strip and cover it with paper to form the handle of the basket.
- Paste the handle at both the corners of the basket.
- Now decorate the basket with paper flowers and pearls.
Wow!! Your beautiful accordion basket is now ready.
Step 5: Conclusion
What a lovely paper basket it has turned out to be. You can stuff in some small things such as teddy bear, chocolates, flowers and it is going to make an excellent hamper for your loved ones.
Hope you enjoyed making this craft. Do not forget to share your feedback and suggestion with us in our comments section.