Introduction: How to Make the Simplest USB Fan - DIY Projects
In this video, I am making a DIY USB fan using really easily available at your home...
- One CD
- DC Motor
- USB cable male jack
Step 1: Procedure
- First, we will make a propeller with the CD.
- Now, stick this propeller to a bottle cap with a glue stick.
- Attached this assembly to the shaft of DC Motor.
- Now, after that, all done, connect the wire of the motor to the USB jack.
- With the help of the flexible wire, stick the motor to the top of one end.
- Wrap the wires around the flexible wire and stick the USB jack to the other end of the fl. wire.
Step 2: Everything Done...
Connect to USB jack and turns up.
Step 3: Check Out This Video for Directions...
Be the First to Share