Introduction: Infinity Mirror Clock
This is a handmade clock mainly for decoration.
There are several LED lights in the clock, when turned on, it is a beautiful decoration for bedroom. When turned off, it’s a small mirror. Of course, it’s a clock itself.
Step 1: Materials
Clock*1, LED Light Strip*1, Screwdriver*1, Semitransparent Mirror*1, Reflective Mirror*1, Glue*1, Acrylic Board*1, USB Cable*1
Step 2: Cutting
1. Cut the two mirrors into round according to the size of the clock,
2. Cut the LED light strip into a length same as the perimeter of the round.
3. Solder the USB cable to the LED light strip
4. Make the readings and scales for the clock using acrylic board.
Step 3: Disassembling
Disassemble the clock using screwdriver.
Step 4: Sticking
1. Stick the readings and scales onto the semitransparent Mirror.
2. Stick the LED light strip onto the inwall of the clock.
Step 5: Assembling
1. Drill a hole on the reflective mirror and fix it to the clock bearing.
2. Install the semitransparent Mirror as the outside of the clock.
Now, an infinity mirror clock has been made successfully. The running of the clock is powered by 2 AA batteries. The LED lights are powered by 5V USB.
Thanks for viewing:)
Participated in the