Introduction: Magic Square.
Paper is the biggest magic in the world and here is the magic square I have made from paper.......
Utilizing the time during lockdown by doing these types of activities...
You can also utilize this precious time by making these creative things on Instructables........
1) Paper (Green and Orange)
3) Paper cutter
Step 1: Cutting.
1) Cut the A4 sheet in 4 equal parts of dimensions 5cm.
2) Cut both the sheets neatly and carefully.
Step 2: Stick Them Together.
1) Stick both colors strip on one another.
2) Repeat the process with all 4 strip.
3) Stick them together and make a long strip.
Step 3: Trapezium Cut.
1) Mark the center of the 5cm.
2) Now mark 2cm in the center.
3) Make a trapezium of base 5cm and top 3cm.
4) Now cut it.
Step 4: Fold It Properly.
Step 5: Yippee........
Participated in the