Introduction: Pasta in Oil With Any Vegetable You Like
This is a universal meatless dish that you can add many things to do to make it suit your taste buds.
Easy to make 15 to 20 mins. Cheap and easy!
Great for 2, add more to make it a family meal.
A great dish to make if you have just a few little bits of leftover vegetables random in the refrigerator!
*Red seed pepper optional
Pot with boiling water
Vegetable of choice
*parm cheese optional
Step 1: Prep
1. Mince the garlic and onions.
2. add oil to a frying pan.
3. In a large pan add water and salt to boil the pasta.
Step 2: Satue and Boil
1. Saute 1 small onion minced and a few cloves of garlic in oil on medium to high heat.
2. Boil water and cook the pasta of your choice.
3. You can add l kale. spinach. cherry tomatoes halved. Broccoli or whatever your favorite vegetable is to the oil mixture.
4. Last, Add cooked pasta to the frying pan. Mix and remove from heat.
Step 3: Place in a Bowl and Eat!
1. Place the pasta in a bowl.
2. Add parm cheese (or not) and.some bread!
This meal is so easy to make, it's one of my family's favorites.
Participated in the
Meat Free Meal Challenge