Introduction: Simple Chain and Beaded Choker
Hi everyone! Here I have a simple chocker which just consists of chain and beads.
- flat nose pliers
- silver chain
- black pearl beads
- mini black beads
- flat flower bead
- silver headpins for laying the beads
Step 1: Beading the Silver Head Pins
- The pattern I used when I was beading the head pins was three mini black beads, then the flower bead, after that I put another mini black bead, then the black pearl, and after that I again I put 1 mini black bead, the flower bead, and then three more mini black beads to finish it off.
- Then using the pliers I cut the wire smaller so I could close it so the beads would stay in place.
Step 2: Cutting the Chain and Attaching the Beaded Pins
- For this part I cut multiple chains of 11.
- Then I attached each end of the beaded pins to each chain and I did this until it was as long as the measure of my neck.
Step 3: Attaching the Clasp
- For this part I added a single o ring to the clasp and then attached the o ring with the clasp to the last chain of 11 that I had.
- Then I attached multiple o rings together and attached it to the other end of the necklace so that the clasp would have something to latch on to.
Participated in the