Introduction: Squash Card Tutorial
This Instructable gives you step by step procedure to create your Squash card. It is a perfect paper craft for the beginners.
Squash Card is a DIY kind of greeting card that you can gift to your partner to impress them to the core, it is very easy to make but looks a little complicated, trust me I've tried and it works perfect.
Step 1: Grab the Stuff
You need a very few things to do this
- Craft Cards (3 enough)
- Some Out liners(desired color)
Step 2: Making Part : 1
- Take any color of chart sheet of 15cm X 15cm.(search paper packs in Amazon)
- Now lets start making
- Fold it to its half in the vertical way and apply some force on the folded end , then unfold it and fold it again in the horizontal way and do the same.
Step 3: Making Part : 2
- Flip the square sheet to the other face.
- Now fold it in a diagonal way (one corner of the sheet touches the other corner) and apply force at the folded end then unfold it and re-flip it.
- Make a fordable square as explained in the Images.
Step 4: Other Two Squares
- Following the procedure from Step 1 & Step 2 make two more foldabel squares.
- Make sure that one of them in the middle will be o different color so that it'll make some difference.
- I suggest you to observe the images properly so that you'll understand it better
Step 5: Connecting the Squares
- Open the folded squares and stick one end of 1st sheet to the end of 2nd sheet.
- Now stick the other end of the 2nd sheet to one end of the 3rd sheet.
- By the end of this step you made the Squash card but there are much more things to be added.
Step 6: Adding Something
- You can add any type of pictures or written stickers in the appropriate areas as shown in the image.
- Add a gift ribbon on the Squash card to make it look even more prettier.
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017